Thursday, November 12, 2009

Travelin'

I have a lot on my mind tonight as tomorrow is Travel Day and Travel Day always turns me into Crazy Lady. I can never sleep well the night before I travel because I'm always thinking of things I need to do before I leave the next day. I make lists, but it's still hard for me to turn my brain off. And traveling with an infant does not make things better. I'm always thinking, "What if he poops a lot! Should I bring more pants? More diapers? More wipes? More of everything so I can not keep anything straight and then not use anything in my bulging diaper bag because it's impossible find any item I want?" You know, the usual kind of Crazy Mommy Lady thoughts.

In fun news, I am totally getting this coat for Christmas. And Christmas cannot get here soon enough. I love, love, love it. I finally own a fun coat in a fun color! Hooray! No more plain old brown and black for me. I also scored some mega cheap deals for the baby today. I got him some super cute blue and white tennis shoes for $1.75 and a plaid blue summery sun hat for $1.45. Score!

Also, Seven Quick Takes will not be appearing tomorrow as it is Travel Day and also, I Still Don't Have My Laptop Day. I know you're disappointed. I'll try to check in here before we head to the airport, so my NaBloPoMo streak will be kept alive.

And now, I shall go back to over packing the diaper bag. Have a great night, y'all!

No comments: