Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tiiiiiiiiired

Words simply cannot express how tired I am today. My sweet, wonderful, precious little baybee thought it'd be awesome to not sleep much last night. I gave in some time around 2 am (Did I mention he is getting up between 4:30 and 5 am every morning? Mmmmm, I sure do love the combination of the time change AND central time zone!) after he peed through his SECOND pair of jammies and brought him into bed with me. He proceeded to knead me in the side for the next three hours. It didn't matter where I moved him, he always managed to turn himself perpendicular to me and knead, knead, knead, OMG. I wound up squeezed onto a very, very tiny piece of the bed trying to stay away from his prying little toes and praying that he didn't roll off the bed. Around 5, I heard my mom stirring and I did what every spoiled only child would do and yelled for my mommy to PLEASE TAKE THIS CHILD AWAY, I WANT TO SLEEP SO SO SO SO BAD HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME!

So I'm going to bed early tonight. This is my life. It is exciting. It's like I'm a rock star or something.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Aaaaaaaaaaaand he just cried. It's going to be a long night, people. Send coffee and love to Louisiana.

No comments: