Sunday, November 25, 2007

Day 25 - Photo Mania

Retroactive pictures to make up for the previous posts where I kept saying that I'd post pictures if only I had my camera cord. Well, well, well, today I have my camera cord and today, I will post picutres.

Remember when I talked about my super cute dogs? This is Murphy charming the socks off of anyone within a five mile radious. This is his classic Murph-dog pose.

Next, we have Parsnip in her red hoody sweatshirt ready for the Ohio State/Michigan game.

This picture is my personal favorite. She was exhausted and done with our stupid human ways before people even arrived at the house.


As many of you know, I would NOT SHUT UP about Republican Pie for about a week leading up to Thanksgiving. So without further ado, here are pictures of its greatness and wonderfulness in full splendor.


MMMMMMMMM! Many thanks to my aunt for hooking me up with this recipe. And many thanks to Alex who cooked it. What? You thought I had really learned how to cook? Why do that when I married a man who loves cooking and is WAY better at it than me?

And finally, our family portrait. This might just be our Christmas Card picture this year. (Spoiler!)

Aren't we adorable? Yes, I know we are. But you can chime in if you want.

So today, I am thankful for my camera for preserving the Good Things of Thanksgiving 2007. It was our first of many and I'm thrilled that I couldn't have a better family to begin new traditions with.

No comments: