Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 27 - DOUBLE SPACED PAPERS

Now, I know I'm a little out of practice, but for some reason, I thought that my paper that is due tomorrow needed to be single spaced. And it is supposed to be 7 - 10 pages long. That is a long paper. Why did I think that? Did I have to write single spaced papers at OBU all the time? Maybe I did.

Anyway, I just realized that APA style is double spaced. DOUBLE SPACED. I just went from having around 2 1/2 pages done to having 5 1/2 pages done! And I haven't even added in my references yet!!! I feel like Christmas came early this year.

P.S. I know this is shallow. The visitation and funeral were really wonderful and moving and supportive. But I have GOT to get this paper done and sadly, it is more important at the moment. Thanks again to everyone for their support during this difficult time. Hopefully I can resume normal updates Thursday...or Wednesday night if class doesn't kill me.

No comments: