Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 28 - Almost There

I'm almost there for NaBloPoMo and I'm almost there with this semester. Coming up, I've got two finals, three one page papers, one self-study paper, and one essay left. Three classes, three days. Interesting, isn't it? But I can't talk about work, which is what I spent the majority of my day doing. And then I went to class and it was super, mega, major depressing because we talked about death and dying. At least I felt like an expert.

The one thing I can talk about from work is that I'm officially in charge of decorating the office for Christmas. That should be a good times. Hmmm...that's not so much interesting either.

Anyways, I can do make it through the next week and then I will be free for a month. I can do this! And how will I do it? With the help of sweet, sweet sleep. Which I am about to partake in. Now. Good night.

No comments: