Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2 - Fruity

Today's delicious bit of thankfulness?

Fruit. I love it. And I feel like this sounds weird and shallow, but I seriously am in love with apples. I mentioned my idea to Alex last night and he kind of snickered because...fruit? That's something I'm thankful for? But it is! And I thought it'd be okay when I came up with this concept, because I didn't think I'd sound like such a cheeseball, but that's how it's turning out. Oh well, I can't help it. I'm hopelessly devoted to nature's sweet treats!

Anywayz, I'm thankful that I make enough money and live in a place where I can just waltz into a grocery store and pick up apples, grapes, strawberries, oranges, peaches, and pears. I can't seem to get enough of them, which is good because they are both yummy AND healthy. I also get really excited when I think about how I have an apple waiting for me as a snack every morning. And every time we go to my favorite brunch place, I get the fruit crepes. See? I wasn't kidding! I'm seriously in love with fruit. And I'm sad I already ate my daily apple, because I'd like another one right now. Can anybody out there deliver?

No comments: