Friday, November 09, 2007

Day 9 - TP

Toilet paper.

I would be really sad without it. I've traveled internationally only a few times in my life, but every time I have, I have come back with a renewed appreciation for toilet paper and America's septic tank systems. They are amazing.

I can't talk about this subject too much, because that'll just get gross. But toilet paper is just so great. I believe that if you think about it you'll agree. Who hasn't experienced the frustration of reaching for a wonderful square of pillowy softness to realize that they are out? That is just the worst feeling. I hate it when that happens so much, that I started buying toilet paper in bulk and scattering the rolls within easy reach throughout the house. I also got married to ensure that there would be someone to hear my cry for more toilet paper. That's right. I just said I got married so that someone could fetch me toilet paper when needed. It's true. That's what love is. Bringing you toilet paper when you are otherwise disposed. Why yes, I am a romantic, thank you very much.

No comments: