Thursday, November 08, 2007

Day 8 - Not sure how to word it....

Well, I think I'm thankful for the fact that the nurse was wrong. Sort of. Truthfully, I'm incredibly pissed off that a professional health care provider would grossly misdiagnose a patient and then not even bother to come back by when he miraculously woke up from the coma that she said that he would DIE IN.

Ahem.

So I'm thankful that the terminal coma of death was a false alarm. This is true. I just wish it hadn't have happened at all because to go through that kind of emotional trauma and then realize that it's not happening, but that it still will eventually, is just awful in so many ways.

Look, I've been positive for an entire week on here. Did you think I could really go an entire month without complaining some?

In genuine, untainted, non-angry news, my mom had surgery today and everything went well. She's now resting at home with her arm propped above her heart. For the next three days. Should be a good time, eh?

No comments: