Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days

We've had snow days yesterday and today. To be more accurate, it's a snow + ice day today, as there is a lovely layer of ice sandwiched between the snow. It's been nice lounging around the house and getting extra sleep. However, I am BEYOND ready for warm weather. I am tired of staying inside because I am terrified of falling and breaking the baby. (I saw it on Grey's Anatomy, so I know it's true!) I am already a klutz and combine that with the ice and extra ton of weight I'm carrying around and it's a recipe for disaster. And since I fall at least once a winter because I am constantly slipping on ice, I figure it's best to err on the side of caution and try to make this winter a no-fall zone.

Anyway, my dear friend Bell has started a blog and I invite you all to go read it and harass her into posting more. I've been trying to get her to blog since, oh, about forever, so I'm excited she has finally taken the plunge. Granted, my influence had nothing to do with her decision to blog. Really, it's because she's a mom now. But whatever. I'll take what I can get.

And on that note, I didn't point out that Phillison has also joined the ranks of the bloggers here. Again, leave comments and convince her to post more. :) I like having friends who blog.

I wish I had something awesome to say, but I don't. I spent a while today working on internship projects, which was as much fun as it sounds. But hey, you gotta get your hours in somehow. And I also spent a large part of the day obsessively reading my live feed on Facebook. I love internet stalking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeez... no pressure on the blogging or anything :-)