Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Look!

For you RSS folks, I kindly invite you to hop on over and take a look at the new Sand Palace. It's super cute! Many thanks to Alex for setting it up. I did nothing to help the process except point out when something was wrong.

This weekend we had childbirth classes. There were 29 other couples in our class, which surprised me. I was expecting it to be much smaller. Not sure why, but I guess I thought we were the only ones freaking out about having a baby in about 2 months. The class went well and I have to say Alex handled it like a champ. He even watched the birthing videos without passing out. Although we both turned away when during the video when the doctor was waving around the placenta like it was some kind of show-and-tell object. Yick.

In other news, I have a rash. Super itchy and bumpy and red. And it's spreading. Hooray! Yet another reason to hate being pregnant! I've decided not to feel bad about hating pregnancy anymore. It doesn't mean I'm not grateful or anything. It just means that I dislike the actual act of being pregnant. It's been a LOOOOONG almost-eight months and I am beyond ready to have it over. Although the actual act of giving birth does not excite me. But what else can I do? He can't come any other way. So I'm ready. He's not. And neither is his room. But we'll get there soon and I can't wait until we are a family of three with the third family member outside of my body.

2 comments:

Guy and Julie said...

The new blog design looks great. I can't believe you only have a month left. I know it probably seems like an eternity to you, but to us blog readers, it's just flown by :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the new look!