Friday, June 03, 2005

I Have a Crush

This has been an exciting week because I received two packages in the mail. Yes! Two! That's the number after one! TWO!!!! It may come as a shock to you that this is SO NOT normal for me.

Package #1: Yesterday, my Amazon order came in. I got this cd and this book. Woo-hoo! I'm gonna make a copy of the cd for my mom, WHO I GET TO SEE IN 4 DAYS!

Package #2: The real excitment was from my dear friend Gina. When I came home from work today, there it was, pathetically stuck in my mail slot. Stupid postman! Fortunately, it didn't rain or anything today, so the package escaped unscathed. Inside were an assortment of gifts including my very own boyfriend! But the BEST gift, BY FAR, was the most wonderful book ever written. It's Happy Bunny: Love Bites. And people, let me tell you, if somebody knows that love bites, it's this little bunny. In fact, I'm pretty sure we have dated the same guys. Poor us!

Anyway, here's my favorite quote (for now) from the book. It's from Chapter 2, Spying.

"It's just like when two people in love go for a long walk except one of them doesn't know they're being followed."

Ha!

No comments: