Sunday, June 19, 2005

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

Nine days! Has it really been 9 entire days since I last posted? That's crazy. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised because I have learned a new definition of hell this week. And you know what that hell is? COMING BACK TO WORK AFTER VACATION. Oh my god. It really is the worst thing ever. Worse than Diet Coke with Splenda. Seriously.

But that's not the point of this point. The point is that I own a magic dog. Yes, you read that right. She has magical powers. She is a witch, much like that cute little Hermione Granger girl in those Potter books. And I'm not kidding. My mom, BGF, and I headed out for a day of visiting family and watching Madagascar. And I was in a hurry to get home because my little baby girl was locked up in a tiny little kennel! And I couldn't have her caged like an animal. Uh-uh. No way. I don't think so.

And of course we got home and she greeted us at the door. A FREE PUPPY. And my first thought was, "Somebody broke into the house and let her out!?" No kidding. I'm that dumb. So I run to the bathroom to see what the crap is going on in the kennel. And the kennel door has been pulled in from the inside. PULLED. INSIDE. My 7 pound dog got a hold of the door and pulled hard enough to break the lock and get out. She's magic!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cool dog! Just don't let her teach mine to do that k?

Work after vacation sucks! I hate that you can escape life only temporarily and then you return and there it is again!

Is Diet Coke with Splenda really bad? I was going to try it! Poo!