Friday, June 24, 2005

Behemoth

Tremble in fear! She will come and break your kennel! Hide the stuffed animals and any available rawhide.

The Parsnip cometh!

Somedays, I'd like to just stay at home all day with her and watch her destroy my apartment. I miss so much being gone all day. And it's the little things, you know? Like when she poops under the dining table because she knows it's hard to get to. Or when she picks a new "special" spot on the carpet to make completely bald. Or when she sees my super cute new dress shoes and takes one up the stairs (to chew on) and leaves the other one downstairs (again, to chew on), so she can have entertainment in both places! She's just so smart and happy and pleased to be Parsnip the puppy.

And you know what I hate about her? I CAN'T STAY MAD AT HER. Not even a little bit. Because when she curls up next to me at night and lays her head on my arm and looks at me sooooo pathetically and lovingly all at the same, the way only a sweet little dog can do...well, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

No comments: