Friday, February 05, 2010

Seven Quick Takes - 2/5/10

1. I was going to post yesterday and I couldn’t think of anything to talk about. There’s just…not much going on. I was at my parent’s last week and my sister-in-law was here this week. So today is my first full day alone with Jack in almost two weeks. And dude, it was SO NICE having someone around to talk to.

2. Is anyone else watching Project Runway? This is my first year watching and so far I like it, despite my desperate lack of fashion sense. I'm glad I finally jumped on the bandwagon because it's one of those shows I always wanted to watch, but I had missed for random reasons. And I think Anna is adorable. Also, for some reason, I keep rooting for Mila even though she is a big old jerk.

3. I want to go to here. I am definitely not the biggest Harry Potter geek, but I do love it. And it just looks SO.COOL. I think I'm a big enough fan that I'd appreciate it.

4. It's supposed to be sunny today and I'm very excited. Maybe we'll leave the house today.

5. Like I said, not much going on here.

6. I have trouble watching House Hunters. The people on this episode are looking for a 200,000 VACATION home in COSTA RICA. They already live in a mansion in Florida. But they need their 2nd home to relax in. And it makes me so flipping JEALOUS. I want a vacation home in Costa Rica. So my thoughts throughout pretty much every episode are, "Want, want, want! Can't have, can't have, can't have! Jealous, jealous, jealous! Bad, bad, bad!"

7. I'm always looking for new recipes and this site has had some great ideas. I get an e-mail from them everyday. Some of the recipes are a little too fancy for us, but some of them sound great. We haven't tired any of them yet, but I like that each recipes lists every single thing you might need and gives you a timetable from the time you walk in the door to when you set the table.

No comments: