Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Inspiration? Psssh

I have a paper due in a little over an hour. I feel pretty good and about it and am ready to print it. Except for one teensy little problem: I cannot find a THIRD source. I have the text, my personal communication, but I need ONE MORE SOURCE TO FINISH THIS PAPER AND SO HELP ME GOD THERE IS NO OTHER SOURCE IN MY CAREER DEVELOPMENTAL PATH, OKAY!? AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just...no idea. None. I am stumped. Honest to goodness stumped. The good news is that the bubble bath and freshly painted toes are nice. The bad news is that they did not inspire me nor did they calm me down. Because.I.Still.Have.No.Third.Source.

You'd think a professional academic and bullshitter like myself would be able to come up with a third source. Well, you'd be wrong. And I am FREAKING OUT. An hour and ten minutes to go and nooooooo ssssssoooooooouuuuuuurrrrrrcccccccceeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

AIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: