Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Evidence I Am The Most Boring Human On The Face Of This Planet

- I went to two (2) grocery stores to look for Blue Bell Banana Pudding ice cream.

- I am obsessed with Seek and Find games. OBSESSED, Y'ALL. They are SO FUN. Except that the only other people I know who play them are my mom and my aunt. Who are both lovely and sweet women, yes, but also grandmothers.

- I had a Lemon Berry Slush from Sonic. It was the highlight of my day. Well, maybe a tie with the banana pudding ice cream.

- I am sucker for corn and tomatoes. Creamed corn and cut up tomatoes. Very simple. Very delicious. Am going to eat my weight of it before I go home. (For the record, I weigh A LOT.)

- I really like the NCIS program. That Mark Harmon is handsome!

- I was ready to go to bed at 8 pm.

- I could only come up with six bullets, three of which were about food. This is like the perfect "How Not To Blog" post. All I need is an apology about a lame post and this bad boy would be PERFECT.

P.S. I really AM sorry about this crappy post!

P.P.S. I just spent an inordinate amount of time trying to make this post have bullet points. But for some reason, HTML and my layout DO NOT GET ALONG. At least when it comes to bullet points. Also, did you know that there is a COMPOSE tab when you write posts in Blogger!? HOLY COW. I have been writing my posts in the "Edit HTML" box for ALL ETERNITY. My eyes, they have been opened.

1 comment:

Mel said...

What are seek and find games and amen to berry slushes.