Sunday, March 09, 2008

More.Freaking.BLIZZARD.



This is what your freezer looks like before a blizzard. We haven't eaten everything. Yet. Just give us time. We haven't left the house since Friday, so it's only a matter of time before we go insane and eat everything possible and then hang from the ceiling and sing show tunes. Because seriously? CABIN.FEVER.

I'd love to post more pictures, but blogger is being a punk and not allowing me to upload more pictures. So stay tuned for pictures of snow, snow, and more snow! Because that is all we have. I could regale you with tales of filing bills this morning, but I am pretty sure you don't care. Or the fact that I had a couple of movies on my camera that we downloaded and Alex and I were appalled to hear what our actual voices sound like. (I sound like a hick. For reals, y'all!)

No comments: