Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blobbity Blah

Guy, the dog, pondering the deep wonders of life during Alex's cornhole tournament a few weeks ago. Who knew that throwing bean bags into holes could cause such a stir? And people always say Arkansas is boring? This is the midwest people. Beer and beanbags. Judge ye not the South.

In other news, I still have a lot and nothing to say all at the same time. I want to gush about my boyfriend and run a marathon while sitting on the couch and schooling those losers on The World Series of Pop Culture. I want to cuddle Parsnip and write a novel all while making enough money to buy out Old Navy and Kohl's so I can stop waking up every morning and thinking, I have nothing to wear. I'd also like to stop sending e-mails to Alex that include the words "need" and "baby" and "now." I'm turning 26 next week and my ovaries are aging and why can't I just fold all my clothes and put them up and stop being such a whiner and get a new job already?

Chicago!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have a sleepover to talk about all the stuff we want to talk about.

Anonymous said...

I love that you want babies. How we have grown from 12 year olds (although debatable for both of us)!! Please write your novel - I’d read it! (And Chicago? Who wants to go there? You and Alex should come visit us in Texas… we can go wakeboarding! Common Alex, whaddya say?)

Guy and Julie said...

You verbalize my daily thought processes perfectly! I relate to all of that (except maybe writing the novel part). I'm 26, and I may need to start feeling more of a rush on the whole eggs rotting thing (did you watch the Travis season of the Bachelorette and see that crazy doctor woman?) than I do. But other than those things, you echo my thoughts amost exactly!

Anonymous said...

Well in truth we do what we do because 'we is what we is'

I'm 31 and a boy and I want babies too. It's not something that I'd admit in front of my friends or girlfriend, but inside, that's something that I want in my life. Waiting is not a problem though, as there's a lot to live for going on right now.