Monday, September 08, 2008

So...yeah

I just wrote an entire post and chickened out of publishing it. The gist of it: am miserable, feel sad. But I feel guilty for complaining about pregnancy and I can't bring myself to put those thoughts on the internet.

Uh, what else is going on? Nothing (see above: miserable).

Alex and I watched the entire Firefly series this weekend. And then I convinced him to purchase the movie, "Serenity," last night and we stayed up late to finish it. I'm a pretty big Joss Whedon fan and am happy to have converted Alex to the Whedonverse as well. (Except that I finally got around to watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog and didn't like it. Woops. Guess I'm not as devoted as I thought.)

In other news, two of my dear friends from college (Hi Jenny! Hi Mel!) announced their pregnancies this past week! I am excited that we are all pregnant together and our children will be the same age. This will be super convenient for our yearly get togethers (we live far, far away from each other) as we can then share war stories of toddler tantrums and projectile bodily fluids. It's funny because I met these girls ten years ago when we began our freshman year of college. And now four of us (Bell is due...SOON) are pregnant at the same time. I'm not sure we could have planned it better.

New this week on the weirdo pregnancy symptoms list: water makes me vomit. Yes. Water - life-giving, hydrating, absolutely needed to survive, water is responsible for dry heaving and much weeping and gnashing of teeth. I was only half joking when I told Alex we were going to start keeping ice chips in the house.

No comments: