Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sick Day

I'm home sick today. It's now 1:47 and I have been out of bed for a good 20 minutes. Hooray! I woke up this morning with a rebelling throat, nose, and head. I decided that I really, really, really needed some more sleep since I have been battling insomnia all week. So here I am. I have class in 2 1/2 hours, so that kind of sucks.

I haven't had to miss work for sickness in quite some time, so I sort of forgot what it was like. I always think it'd be great to get a day off, but it's really no fun when you feel like your head is going to explode and your throat laughs at you when you want to, you know, swallow. It figures I would get sick the week I finally decide to go back to the gym after several months of laziness. But I am blaming it on the extreme changes in weather. My body is a delicate flower, not designed for twenty degree temperature changes in a day.

Boring. Sorry. Sick. Can't help it.

No comments: