Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happier

Yeah, so, hi! That Heath Ledger post was pretty depressing. Let's put something more happy on the top of the page, shall we?

The good news is that Canon has introduced a new camera, which means that our lusted for XTi is coming down in price! We've been wanting one for a few months now, but were hoping that the price would adjust a bit, so we could justify the hit to our bank account. And now, the time is almost here! Prices are falling, our mouths are salivating, and our bank account is feeling full(-ish).

On the spur of the moment, we purchased DDR for the Wii at Wal-Mart this afternoon. I have been wanting it and since Alex and I are on a weight loss kick (We're competing with some of our friends until Memorial Day in a "Biggest Loser" type competition,) we thought an addictive video game that moves more than just your fingers would be a good investment. Plus, I just like jumping around a lot. It'll be interesting to see how I do, because this game also incorporates the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in game play. I can barely get my feet to the right parts of the control pad, much less move my arms in any sort of pattern either.

It's Sunday and I'm blogging, so you know that means I am putting off a homework assignment. I have locked myself in the bedroom with the laptop and STILL haven't done anything. However, I did read the TWOP recap of last Sunday's season finale of The Amazing Race. Does that count as productive?

This weekend was kind of a rough one, so I'm trying really hard here. I realize this post's contents seem boring, but let me tell you, it's better than what I've really been thinking and feeling for the past two or three days. Frustrations have been at an all time high both at work and at home. And while I realize that these things happen with the ebbs and flows of life, it doesn't make them any more fun or pleasant or easy. Some days, I just want to crawl into bed and wait for someone to come get me when all the icky stuff is over with.

No comments: