Monday, January 07, 2008

The Big Day

I am home alone while Alex is out watching the National Title Game with our friends. I opted out because I wasn't sure how good of a sport I would be throughout the evening. I was afraid I could neither be a gracious winner or loser, so I decided it would be best for all involved if I stayed home with LSU chapstick instead. I'm not watching the game for any lengthy period of time either. The Tigers always seem to do worse when I don't watch (although I missed the Arkansas game, so you can't blame that one on me). Here's hoping Alex and I can keep our mouths shut about this subject for the next 50 years or so in order to remain in the happily married bliss we are currently in.

In other news, my Maw Maw is doing much better and I am so, so, so, so, so happy about this. While she is not out of the woods yet, her heart is pumping on its own and that is always a good thing.

Now, if you'll excuse, I've got a backlog of Amazing Race episodes and a exercise bike waiting on me.

No comments: