Sunday, October 21, 2007

Procrastination

I'd pretty much rather be doing anything other than working on this wretched powerpoint presentation for my class tomorrow night. This list includes, but is not limited to:

Washing every dirty and newly un-boxed dish in this house.

Eating Cheesecake Factory leftovers.

Cleaning the baseboards.

Sweeping.

Looking at people's wedding pictures online. (People that I barely know.)

Going to Best Buy. And Wal-Mart. And Meijer.

Eating more Cheesecake Factory leftovers.

Sending e-mails about said presentation.

Blogging about said presentation.

Watching "I Love New York 2."

...

I really need to finish this blasted presentation. But the material is just so darn boring. I can't seem to rally myself to do it.

Also? My ex-boyfriend's MOM just sent me a friend request on myspace. That is just so weird to me. My initial thought is, "Go away, please." Is that mean? I hope not.

I have a headache. I need to turn the computer off and do something else. But I can't. Because of my STUPID presentation. Gah!

No comments: