Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Not sure yet

The engagement photos were an initial success as of last night. I say this because Alex and I had a lot of fun. I'm not sure if they were a complete success because I haven't seen them yet. I must admit I'm a bit anxious about them, but I suppose I will just have to wait (im)patiently and hope for the best until the verdict comes in.

In other news, Alex and I are planning on doing some boating tomorrow and potentially this weekend. He mentioned briefly today that we may bring Parsnip along. As a result, I high tailed it to the closest snooty pet shop at the closest snooty mall and bought her this:

She's not excited. But I am! She was so miserable, and I didn't even make her pose for a bazillion pictures. I took three quick ones and then felt guilty and took the vest off and gave her a treat. She's now sleeping at my feet, because that event was so traumatic. Hopefully I will get less crappy pictures of her looking adorable in her faux Louis Vuitton vest soon.

(Notice the sundry tennis shoes and mail in the background. We are a neat couple, destined to have the cleanest house on the block.)

So yeah, Happy 4th of July everyone. I'm beginning this middle-of-the-week holiday by watching robots in disguise tonight. We'll see how that goes. Alex is not excited in the least. His (older) brother is excited beyond belief. This should be good.

No comments: