Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'll be missing you

Alex comes home tonight from a whopping 3 day long business trip, but I am SO GLAD to see him. You'd think he would have been gone for 3 weeks, the way I've been acting. But seriously...I need someone to talk to. These dogs are not kids, no matter how much I spoil them. They have yet to respond in any kind of verbage and it makes me sad. Momma needs to talk!

It doesn't help that Alex's house is creepy with a capital, 'CREEP.' I keep hearing weird sounds and visions of serial killers and monsters dance through my head. I slept on the couch with two (2!) lights on. It didn't help that Murphy woke me up at 4 am whining and barking and trying to physically leap out of the living room window. And he would NOT calm down. I finally put a pillow over my face and went back to sleep.

To make things even better, I woke up this morning to find a large quantity of poop in the corner. I suspect that was his act of defiance because I wouldn't let him go outside at 4 am. Boo!

In completely unrelated new: Justin Timberlake is still hot, y'all. I just watched his new "Lovestoned" video. And dang, that is a good looking man.

No comments: