Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You Gotta Be Kidding Me

If today was a litmus test of how my job worked, then I don't think they could ever hire anyone to replace me. Ever.

Oh, for the freedom to blog about my job. To give you all the juicy details on why I wanted to rip my hair out of my head by 8:30 this morning. To share with you, gentle reader, on why I want nothing more than A BRAND NEW JOB SHOVELING ELEPHANT DUNG than to keep the one I'm currently in.

But alas, I refuse to take the risk. Despite the fact that I blog under a psuedonym and nobody from work reads this, I am far too scared of getting dooced. So I shall be silent for now.

In other news....

Oh, who am I kidding? I have no other news! I spent a good portion of my day either stressing about, preparing for, or actually doing my job. And it was pure hell. Plain and simple. At least I've got a garage sale and packing to look forward to this weekend! Woo-hoo! Nothing like liquidating the old, so I can buy a whole lot more new!

No comments: