Friday, May 14, 2010

Seven Quick Takes - I haven't slept edition

1. Jack and I are going out of town for a few days. I can never sleep the night before a trip because I am so nervous about what I still have to do and what I might forget. I can't shut my brain off. Which is why I'm posting this early in the morning. Because I've been up all night! What else left do I have to do but blog?

2. Alex and I watched Whip It and Up In the Air last night. I really liked both of them, although they were REALLY different. Whip It was A LOT of fun and I highly recommend it if you're looking for something light hearted and funny.

3. Jack is afraid of Gymbo the clown. I'm not really surprised by this. After all, everyone knows that clowns eat people.

4. I really don't have a lot to talk about, but I didn't want to go away for a while and have a post about my flabby stomach be at the top of the page. That seems pretty unappealing.

5. Can we talk about how disappointed American Idol is this season? Because it sucks. BIG TIME. I can't even muster the energy to care anymore. I mean, I'm still rooting for Crystal Bowersox to win it, but I don't even watch the show any more. I just delete it off the DVR, sight unseen. Which is really sad, because Casey James is coming to San Antonio today and I could go see him and be a part of the Idol machine. But I just don't care enough to go.

6. I'm finally starting to feel sleepy. Good thing it's 7:30 and Jack will be up soon.

7. I wonder if the coffee will just make itself? If I just lay here and stare longingly at the kitchen and think caffeinated thoughts, then maybe it'll do it on it's own? I think that should work right. After all, ds;lfkajds;cfl zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: