Saturday, November 01, 2008

Day 1....Barely

Good heavens, I nearly missed NaBloPoMo this year. I have no idea if I'll actually be able to do it this year, but I just spent an hour reading blogs and felt really guilty about how much mine sucks and decided to just jump in and do it. Besides, last year I won a prize!

Hopefully I will have pictures of my new couch tomorrow. Hopefully. If not, Alex might go missing.

I may or may not be nesting.

Also? Can we just talk about how TIRED I am of cleaning? GAH. I was trying to organize the shelves in our office because that is also going to serve as our guest bedroom and since we are having guests, oh, you know, TOMORROW, it was high time we got the room in some decent order. And after hours of cleaning today, I finally just lost it. I could not organize anything else. Not a single thing. It was like my brain short circuited. And all I could think was, "NO MORE. NOOOO MOOOORREEE." So I turned to Alex and asked him if he'd just throw the whole box of crap in the closet and call it a day. He did. The room looks much nicer and no one has to know I didn't organize a box of crap from our wedding that was over a year ago. It's just our little secret, internet. So keep that to yourself, would you?

No comments: