Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love and Hearts and Stuff

So today was a bit anti-climatic on the Valentine's Day front. Being snowed in isn't really conducive to getting flowers delivered to your office. Mainly because you aren't at your office and the flowers aren't able to be delivered. So I didn't get the chocolates and roses and stuffed teddy bear like I was wanting, but I did get to take a nap and play on the internet and annoy Alex with lots of random IM's about YouTube clips and the newest Spiderman Potato Head toy.

So tomorrow? Tomorrow is like Valentine's Day the second. We're going out to dinner and I'm wearing my sparkly red sweater that I've only worn twice. Flowers may or may not be involved. And I'm going to wear my pretty new necklace that Alex gave me for Valentine's Day.

Also, so I can brag on Cora for a second, I wanted to let you know that I totally got Alex tickets to the Justin Timberlake concert on Monday. Hooray! We're going to bring sexy back together.

No comments: