Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sick!

I was sick all week and am currently using that as my excuse for lack of posting. Because I was too busy moaning and groaning in misery to do something as exhausting as typing. Seriously, it's very tiring spending all evening whining and wheezing and waxing eloquent on the advantages of getting your face ripped off so you no longer have to feel your nose.

Yes, I have been a big ball of sunshine AND a joy to be around, thank you for asking.

I did not leave my house today because it was 16 degrees out. That's too cold for a southern girl like me. I chose to spend my valuable time napping and reading blogs and watching TV and eating a Chipotle burrito that Alex brought me. God bless him.

Why don't I have anything funny or exciting or cool to talk about? Is it because I don't have a life? Probably.

I did almost punch somebody at Game Night Friday night. Cranky Cora + Battle of the Sexes = Fight to the Death. Just an FYI.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I hope you are feeling 100% soon! Being sick is no fun.