Sunday, February 20, 2005

Oh no he didn't!

I oft-times let the shaving of my legs slide during the winter. Because I'm a girl. And I hate shaving. And I wear pants everyday. And did I mention that I'm single? So it's normally not a big deal, because the only victim of my hairy legs is me. And I can handle a little hair every now and then.

But you know what comes with not shaving your legs? Not shaving your feet. And normally, this isn't a big deal because I firmly believe in NOT pretending that there isn't hair on my toes. All girls have hair on their toes, guys. ALL OF THEM. Don't let them fool you into thinking that hairy toes are only on genetically retarded girls. This is a myth of epic proportions. HAIRY TOES ARE THE NORM. Got it? BUT, I generally don't like it pointed out to me. It's kind of like when a guy points out your stretch marks. Or your unibrow. Or your pouchy belly. You know it's there, but YOU DON'T NEED TO BE REMINDED.

And yet, that's what happened today. I was innocently sitting, feet propped up, when in the most innocent voice possible, [insert name here] said, "You have little black hairs on your big toe."

OH. MY. GOD.

Guys, allow this to be a warning to you. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER point out hair on a girl's toes. EVER. Unless, of course, you enjoy a full onslaught of insecurity and embarassment. And if that's the case, then go ahead and say it. And while you're at it, toss out that they DO look fat in that outfit and they SHOULD NOT eat that extra piece of cheesecake.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

LOL! Did you point out the fifty million hairs on his feet?

He will learn to keep his mouth shut or at the least, to keep his foot in said mouth.