Saturday, June 06, 2009

So, uh, YEAH

I don't know what to say. So I just stopped posting. I went on an a little internet break of sorts. I mean, I was still on the internet for an enormously large amount of time reading blogs and Facebook and Twitter and so on and so forth. But I stopped writing on the internet. No commenting. No updating. No tweeting. Just...nothing. Because, well, what do I say? What do I talk about now?

I go back and forth on how open I want to be with y'all. How much of my life do I really want to be posted out there on the interwebs? Do I want everyone to know what is going on with me? A lot of times, the answer is "no." I'd rather play with my cards close to my chest. But sometimes I want to put it all out there because honesty is so refreshing. But honesty requires a risk and being open and vulnerable. And...eh. I'd rather not. It's easier to not post. To stay quiet. To let the internet world keep on going without me. But then I think, wait! Wait for me! I want back on the ride.

But I haven't done that yet. I haven't jumped back on the internet train. Instead, I sit and wait and write posts in my head and read blogs and stay silent.

4 comments:

Philly said...

But I miss reading! Post! Anything! I read it all!

Jodi said...

I miss reading too. And I have been wondering how you and the new little guy are doing.

I hope all is going pretty well.

Christy said...

I also miss reading. But if you don't blog, at least email! Please! I gotta know how you're doing.

Mel said...

me too! i miss you.