Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This and That

This just in: Mikayla was teething over the weekend, so this explains her hatred of me. In fact, it explains her hatred of the world. She was busy having a sharp object push through her gums. Ouch!

Alice and Joel have a blog and I didn't know because I never look at other people's links. :sigh: This is why I need people to announce when they update links. Anyways, I think I am going to add them to my list just because I can. Same goes for Matt and Melody. I held their baby and put a picture of it on this blog, so I feel I owe it to them.

And since I just said I like it when people announce new links, I feel as though I should practice what I preach. So, without further ado, here is the big announcement: BGF has begun blogging! Y’all! For real! Woo-hoo! So go check it out!

Finally, the Flickr photos have been uploaded. There's more of the awesome trip pictures from the previous post. Enjoy!

No comments: