Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blah

I've been feeling really blah today. I came home to a house that is a WRECK. It kind of looks like a bomb exploded in here. A bomb that leaves kitchen contents spread across the living room and cheese wrappers and water bottles all across the house. (Please note Alex and some of our super awesome friends are putting down a new kitchen floor.)

I gained weight this week despite my best intentions, even though it was only a pound...the same pound that I spent the last three weeks trying to lose. Being on a plateau has got to be the most frustrating thing in the ENTIRE world. It was really hard to motivate myself to shred tonight knowing that it doesn't seem to matter how hard I push myself or what I eat because I will be the same wretched weight forever and ever, OMG. (And I ate, like, 3 bread sticks at the Olive Garden tonight because I was so pissed off about it, which is, you know, the OPPOSITE of what I need to do.)

Jack was fussy for most of the day. Poor little man was so tired from our cross country flight last night that he just screamed and screamed last night and this morning. And then he screamed at his grandma and his great grandpa tonight. (And why do I have the only baby in the world who hates laughter?)

I know I'll feel better in the morning, but right now, I am so tired and frustrated. I am overwhelmed and stressed out and when I feel this way, I usually cope by eating. Alex usually copes by sleeping. And we can't do either one of those, so instead we're just cranky and whiny at each other. (Sometimes, I really miss just hanging out together.)

Tomorrow's post should be happier. (Thanks for letting me unload, internet.)

No comments: